Helping you decide on the most fitting structure for your business – Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership or Limited Company…
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business idea & both the enterprise & commitment to see it through.
However, they may not be experts in the legal & financial aspects of running a business & such matters can often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you may need the support to bring these plans to life & we can help.
Just bring us your business ideas & we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
• Decide on the most suitable structure for your business whether that be a Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership or Limited Company
• Incorporation of a new Limited Company, or Limited Liability Partnership
• Registering your business with HM Revenue & Customs
• Registering your business for VAT with HM Revenue & Customs
• Set up the PAYE registration with HM Revenue & Customs & advise on payroll routines
• Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets & trading forecasts
• Assess the finance requirements & advise on the best sources of finance, together with drawing up the necessary proposals
• Establish a good working relationship with your bank
• Deal with all associated company secretarial duties to comply with statutory requirements
• Decide on what computer hardware/software to buy & help with the installation of accountancy software (desktop or cloud based)
• Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll & other accounting requirements, together with all aspects of business compliance and administration